About TS Designs
TS Designs is a wholesale custom t-shirt printing operation and apparel company that operates on a sustainable triple bottom line. We pride ourselves in offering a variety of environmentally friendly, socially responsible apparel options, including our flagship line Cotton of the Carolinas – a product made entirely, dirt-to-shirt, in North Carolina.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an organized, disciplined individual who will is diligent about following procedure to work flexible full time hours per week as our Dye House and Facility Support team member.
A qualified candidate should be:
- Meticulous about following instructions and written procedure – stepping outside of procedure can have major consequences in the dye process
- Very precise when it comes to small details
- Capable of lifting 50+ pounds
- Able to communicate well with our plant manager
- Have a valid driver’s license, and experience with a manual transmission vehicle
- Able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
The job activities will include:
- Assisting the Dye House Manager to keep up with tubs that are in production
- Unload tubs, extract and dry apparel
- Cleaning duties at the Dye House and main Production Facility
- Occasional time spent in the Inspections Department
- Periodic landscaping duties
- Other tasks as directed by management
More About Hours and Compensation
This is a full time position. You will be paid hourly, and should expect to work 32-40 hours a week with occasional overtime. Typical work days will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday.
Why You Should Work Here
So why should you want to work for TS Designs? We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- 401k retirement account
- Paid time off
- A relaxed dress code and friendly atmosphere
- All the t-shirts you can wear!
If you feel you meet these qualifications, and the culture suits you, please submit a resume and a paragraph explaining why you’d be a good fit for our team to email@example.com.