We recognize that some customers, especially those that sell apparel as a source of income, are in particular need of a wider range of styles and more competitive pricing. That’s why we created our volume discount program, which allows you to order from our two main shirt brands – Cotton of the Carolinas and TSD Organic – at lower prices and with access to more styles.
- You will buy blank t-shirts prior to printing/dyeing – you must purchase a minimum of 1000 shirts per order, at least 500 shirts per style, at least 48 per size.
- Your shirts can have our regular printed labels included, or you take advantage of our private label program at no additional per-shirt cost.
- Your shirts will be made just for you, and will take about 4 weeks to make plus 3 weeks to print and dye – in order to support your lower price and larger style selection, your shirts won’t be made until you order, which means a longer turn time than our typical full package orders.
- After your shirts arrive, we will hold your blank t-shirt inventory and pull from it for your print and dye orders – this allows you to buy a bulk of blank inventory, and have us print and dye that inventory different designs and colors.
Blank Pricing (includes neck label print)
- Cotton of the Carolinas
- CAR1200 Mens S/S T – $6.04 S-XL, $7.11 XXL
- CAR1202 Mens S/S T with Pocket – $6.91 S-XL, $8.21 XXL
- CAR2300 Ladies Half Scoop S/S T – $6.51 S-XL
- CAR1210 Mens L/S T – $8.69 S-XL, $10.38 XXL
- CAR1212 Mens L/S T with Pocket – $9.76 S-XL, $11.49 XXL
- TSD Organic
- ORG1100 Fashion Fit Mens S/S T – $7.24 S-XL, $8.41 XXL
- ORG1110 Fashion Fit Mens L/S T – $10.11 S-XL, $11.28 XXL
- ORG2301 Ladies Half Scoop S/S T – $7.88 XS-XL, $9.05 XXL
- ORG2302 Ladies V Neck S/S T – $8.17 XS – XL, $9.34 XXL
- ORG3200 Youth S/S T – $7.82 S-L
Plus a one-time $42 film/screen fee if you opt to take advantage of our private label program.
More About Printing Your Designs
You can break up your blank t-shirt order into multiple print/dye orders. Each print order has a minimum of 72 shirts for undyed shirts (white for Cotton of the Carolinas, natural for TSD Organic) or 200 shirts for dyed orders. Each print order will be quoted separately based on the variables for that order.
Due to the nature of apparel manufacturing, unfortunately irregulars are a fact of life. Our policy is that after printing and dyeing you will only be billed for first quality shirts, and we will refund the purchase price of any blank t-shirts (which you’ll have paid for ahead of time) that are not deemed first quality.
You must pay a 50% deposit on your blanks orders before we will tell our manufacturer to start production. The remaining 50% will be due within 10 days of blank t-shirt delivery to TS Designs and your print/dye orders will not be processed until your blanks are paid for.
Any payments made with a credit card will incur an additional 3% fee to cover credit card processing costs.
Prices may change at any time due to changes in material costs. You will receive a quote for your exact blank prices prior to ordering.