Developing a custom neck label is essential when creating your own apparel line. TSD offers an elegant, affordable way for you to ensure your t-shirts present a consistent brand to your customers.
All of our TSD Organic and Cotton of the Carolinas t-shirts are sewn with a small, unobtrusive neck tab that states only the size. This allows us to print a neck label design containing your logo and other pertinent information without having to print a different design for each size.
- This offering is available for any styles in our Cotton of the Carolinas and TSD Organic lines.
- Your neck label design must contain certain information by law:
- Country of origin
- Care and content
- a Registration Identification Number (this is a number registered by the FTC – you can register your own or use ours)
- The design must be 3″ in diameter or less
- The print will be one color – your choice of white, black, or gray – and will be printed with a PVC, phthalate-free plastisol ink
For most orders, your neck label print will be priced as a normal print location. However, if you take advantage of our Volume Discount Program, you will receive private labeling for free.
Special Requirements for Cotton of the Carolinas
If you order Cotton of the Carolinas shirts with private labeling, we have two special requirements to ensure that the spirit of Cotton of the Carolinas – product transparency – remains intact in your brand.
- Your neck label design must include a supply chain tracking code (provided by TSD)
- The design must also include a web address for the wearer to track his or her shirt – this address can point to the tracking information on our website, or to a tracking page on your own website (TSD will provide the code for the tracking map).