We have filled this position. Thanks to everyone who applied!
TS Designs is a wholesale custom t-shirt printing operation that operates on a sustainable triple bottom line. We pride ourselves in offering a variety of environmentally friendly, socially responsible apparel options, including our flagship line Cotton of the Carolinas – a product made entirely, dirt-to-shirt, in North Carolina.
TS Designs has a big, complicated story – a story worth telling. We’re looking for a sharp individual who can soak up that story and leverage it to build online conversations relevant to what’s happening in the world.
All applicants must have these skills:
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Exceptional writing ability
- Research skills
Your responsibilities will be:
- Post on Facebook and Twitter on a regular basis
- Release at least one blog post per day
- Discover trending and popular topics to discuss that are relevant to TS Designs’ activities and values
- Research companies and organizations that share our values and could become future customers
This position will initially be part time with the potential to become full time depending on results. Hours are flexible and working from home is an option, but time will need to be spent on-site to stay connected with regular goings-on around the plant. Pay will be hourly and based on skills and experience.
So why should you want to work for TS Designs? We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- 401k retirement account
- Health insurance (50% employer paid for – accessible when/if position becomes full time)
- Paid time off
- An organic garden and chickens that produce fresh produce and eggs for employees
- A relaxed dress code and friendly atmosphere
- All the t-shirts you can wear!