About TS Designs
TS Designs is a wholesale custom t-shirt printing operation that operates on a sustainable triple bottom line. We pride ourselves in offering a variety of environmentally friendly, socially responsible apparel options, including our flagship line Cotton of the Carolinas – a product made entirely, dirt-to-shirt, in North Carolina.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a motivated individual to work as a member of our sales team. A qualified candidate should:
- Be very personable – you will be working directly with customers across multiple communication platforms.
- Be very organized and able to manage subtle details of multiple orders. You will be selling a custom product so attention to detail is paramount!
- Possess exceptional communication skills – your phone calls and emails may be the first, or even only, impression a customer may have of TSD before they receive their order.
Preference will be given to those with previous business-to-business or custom product sales experience, but most importantly we’re looking for a sharp, quick-learning individual who works well with people.
The job activities will include:
- Identify and cultivate like-minded prospects and turn them into customers
- Follow-up with previous customers to generate new sales from existing clients
- Help customers find the right product to meet their needs and price criteria
- Work with Account Manager to hand off all relevant information so she can handle the details
- Communicate with customer after order completion to assess customer satisfaction
- Occasional customer events and trade shows on weekends and after hours
More About the Day-to-Day and Compensation
To begin, you will be paid on an hourly basis. After you have achieved a working understanding of the sales and account management process and are ready to handle sales on your own, you will be provided a commission based on total monthly sales that is shared between you and the Account Manager. This commission will be added on top of your hourly pay.
Why You Should Work Here
So why should you want to work for TS Designs? We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- 401k retirement account
- Health insurance (50% employer paid for)
- Insurance cafeteria plan (flat contribution to your choice of life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, dental, and vision insurance)
- Paid time off
- A relaxed dress code and friendly atmosphere
- All the t-shirts you can wear!
If you feel you meet these qualifications, and the culture suits you, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.