About TS Designs
TS Designs is a wholesale custom t-shirt screenprinting and apparel brand company that operates on a sustainable triple bottom line. We pride ourselves in offering a variety of environmentally friendly, socially responsible apparel options, including our flagship line Cotton of the Carolinas – a product made entirely, dirt-to-shirt, in North Carolina.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, analytically-minded individual to handle bookkeeping and finances.
A qualified candidate should have:
- experience using Quickbooks (read: you should be a QB rockstar)
- experience maintaining pristine books and understanding what transactions belong in what GLs
- exceptional communication skills
The job activities will include:
- everyday bookkeeping tasks: receivables and payables, payroll, etc
- provide accurate assessments of the financial state of the business
More About Hours and Compensation
This is a part-time position (15 to 20 hours each week) paid hourly. Pay is based on experience. There is some flexibility available in days worked, but we do ask that candidates be available on Mondays and Thursdays, along with one other day during the week.
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the job title (Bookkeeper) in your subject line.