About TS Designs
TS Designs is a wholesale custom t-shirt printing operation that operates on a sustainable triple bottom line. We pride ourselves in offering a variety of environmentally friendly, socially responsible apparel options, including our flagship line Cotton of the Carolinas – a product made entirely, dirt-to-shirt, in North Carolina.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a motivated individual to work as a member of our sales and account management team. A qualified candidate should:
- Be very personable – you will be working directly with customers on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with general computer use – you must be able to type.
- Be very organized and able to manage subtle details of multiple orders. You will be selling a customproduct so attention to detail is paramount!
- Possess exceptional communication skills – your phone calls and emails may be the first, or even only, impression a customer may have of TSD before they receive their order.
Preference will be given to those with previous business-to-business sales or account management experience, but most importantly we’re looking for a sharp, quick-learning individual who works well with people.
The job activities will include:
- Working with customers to find the right product to meet their needs
- Quoting orders based on a multitude of variables
- Order “gatekeeping” to ensure certain limitations and policies are not violated
- Working in collaboration with art, logistics, and other departments to see each order through the entire process
- Flexibility to attend occasional customer events and trade shows on weekends and after hours
More About the Day-to-Day and Compensation
You will work in tandem with our current sales rep. As a unit, it will be up to the two of you to share the sales workload based on each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
To begin, you will be paid on an hourly basis. After you have achieved a working understanding of the sales and account management process and are ready to handle orders on your own, you will be provided a commission based on total monthly sales that is shared equally between the two of you. This commission will be added on top of your hourly pay.
Why You Should Work Here
So why should you want to work for TS Designs? We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- 401k retirement account
- Health insurance (50% employer paid for)
- Paid time off
- An organic garden and chickens that produce fresh produce and eggs for employees
- A relaxed dress code and friendly atmosphere
- All the t-shirts you can wear!
If you feel you meet these qualifications, and the culture suits you, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.